The City has forty thousand (40,000) antique brick street pavers available for purchase by Augusta citizens and businesses. The pavers are currently being stored at the compost and limb facility located at 400 Grove. These are historic pavers (80-100 years old) that have been reclaimed from various street projects throughout the community as streets were converted to asphalt or concrete.The pavers are standard size 3 5/8" x 2 1/4" x 8." The vast majority are a light burgandy or plum in color. These are heavy duty pavers designed to last for hundreds of years, with an aged appearance that is truly unique and cannot be replicated.Instructions for Potential Buyers
- Review the terms and conditions contained in the City's Sale of Antique Brick Street Paver Policy and Waiver of Liability and Indemnification form below.
- Calculate the number of bricks needed for your project using the calculator below (this is only an estimate)
- Contact the Utility Office at 316-775-4555 to place your order.
- Bring your payment (cash, cashier's check, or money order) to the Utility Office located at 111 E. 6th.
- You will be given an invoice for your completed order. Follow the instructions on the invoice to schedule your pickup with the Streets Department.