The Board of Building Trades reviews and makes recommendations concerning City building and trades codes. Members are appointed by the mayor for a term of three years.
Complete the application if you are interested in volunteering for a board to serve your community.
- a City Council Member acting as president,
- three licensed master plumbing, electrical, and mechanical contractors,
- three master or journeyman contractors in plumbing, electrical, or mechanical,
- one licensed building contractor, and
- one licensed building or residential contractor.
The Board meets as needed.
Augusta City Hall
113 E. 6th Ave.
Augusta, KS 67010